One week on the road! ( Montana, Idaho)
Today was a wash for me. We woke up in Belgrade, Mt which is right next door to Bozeman. We drove for most of the day with not much really in mind. We did visit the Historic district in Butte Montana, we saw NezPerce National forest, Cougar Canyon and realized that we were on the Lewis and Clark trail.
Mostly today, I thought about how thankful I am that I was able to go on this trip. If it had happened at any other time in my life it would not have been possible for me to do this. I am truly blessed!! We are stopping in Lewiston, ID for the night and after talking to my cousin who we will visit in the next few days, we are headed to Mount St. Helens and Walla Walla, Washington for some wine tasting.
Until tomorrow...
Mostly today, I thought about how thankful I am that I was able to go on this trip. If it had happened at any other time in my life it would not have been possible for me to do this. I am truly blessed!! We are stopping in Lewiston, ID for the night and after talking to my cousin who we will visit in the next few days, we are headed to Mount St. Helens and Walla Walla, Washington for some wine tasting.
Until tomorrow...
Comments
Post a Comment